Wednesday 3 April 2013

My loves.

(image: imgfave.com)

Hi everyone,

The past few days have been wonderful. Spent a lot of time with family and friends  celebrating Passover and eating a ridiculous amount. Us Jews seem to eat a lot, and drink very little!! I really had such a good and uplifting time. I hope all my friends in the blog world are doing well and enjoyed their easter. Spring is nearly here!



(image: laviejamie.com)

My current loves:

-my hair in a top knot

- red nail polish
 - my new cath kidston blue and yellow notebooks
 - my quote from mother teresa poster from charlotte.


(image: weheartit.com)

What about you?


xxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated Passover! That's wonderful that you've had a wonderful holiday! =) I spotted a daffodil in my yard the other day and it made me so happy because yes spring is almost here! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful...am so pleased you had a great time and enjoyed yourself, it's most important!! Great likes...I like red nail polish too :) Have a great day doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a wonderful time my friend :)

    Mother Teresa always has such good quotes doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...