Tuesday 19 February 2013

Spring, a new week and 100 :)

(image: click here)

Dear my lovelies,

Sorry I havn't blogged in nearly a week now! How is all with you? I am happy as the sun is shining, we are getting BLUE skies (as opposed to grey!) and its all reminding me very much of *Spring*. Its lovely to wake up in the morning with it being light.

Are you up to anything nice this week?

I am so excited that I now have 100 followers (Thank you Amber) on my blog. I love that you are enjoying Mirror Of My World and it is growing, so thank you all.

Not much is new here, just doing job applications and today going to see my best friend and her little girl who is a few months old.

Have a great day and let me know what you are up to/ whether you are enjoying Spring or Summer in your part of the world!! 

x    

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 followers doll, you deserve it and more!! I hope you enjoy all our coming sunshine, it's so nice to see now after all the winter :) I hope you enjoy your visit and have a wonderful week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 followers!! Something tells me that you'll have 100 more by the end of 2013 :)

    Springtime is near indeed! Makes me want to go play in the park!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed! lots of love guys thanks for your sweet wishes xxx

      Delete
  3. I'm thrilled that we are finally getting a little sunshine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cannot wait for spring! it's super cold in minnesota today :(

    {love jenny xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite being in Southern California it is raining today... I couldn't be happier :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. we're getting some sun here too, could be warmer but i'll take it :)

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats... Hope you're having amazing blue skies all these week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your followers, I so love your uplifting images! The sun always makes me feel so much more positive, I hope it stays a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...