Sunday 14 August 2011

Paths and Trails.

(image: visualizeus.com)


Last night I found my folder where I keep things, pictures and cuttings that inspire me. And as I made sense of all these pictures of life, fun, laughter, pain, retro fashion, the eiffel tower, funny love notes printed in magazines.... I found a quote amongst them all printed in black and white. I hadn't seen  it for a long time and didn't remember it was there...   


It said,


'My motto is from George Eliot: Do not go where the path may lead: go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. That says it all...'


Heres to finding our path.

8 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I always cut things out of magazines and then just end up losing them. If only I had a scanner, I could just pop them on my computer... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a really beautiful quote that i've always enjoyed. it's definitely something to take into consideration every day.

    www.hiimsaratee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful quote. It really touched me :')

    Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely. I think it's important to be your own person and to make your own path. Sometimes we look at others' lives a bit too much I think. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely quote, dear. Making our own path is one of the most important things we could ever do, I think

    Thanks for sharing!
    xo, Allie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful! what a wonderful quote and a lovely start to the week. your writing has a beautiful, story-telling aura to it. please don't stop xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quote, and so true! Thanks for stopping by on my blog and leaving a comment, they always make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...