Friday 26 August 2011

A new blog, a quote and a weekend.

(image: weheartit)


Hello all, its Friday! woop. I love fridays don't you?


I have a few things to share in this post. Firstly, my friend Charlotte, a very talented aspiring writer is starting to blog. She is going to write on literature and do reviews, with her trademark wit. Please go and have a look at this wonder of the blog world :)- http://www.charlotte-on-the-web.blogspot.com and spread your love xxx


I wish you all a wonderful weekend, I saw this famous Dr Seuss quote online and I thought it was very inspiring and true. So I will leave you with it,

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” Dr. Seuss



Have a great weekend xxx



12 comments:

  1. Love that quote too!! Will check out the blog, sounds lovely. Have a great weekend!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute image, it reminds me that i need to get all my back to school chores done!

    hiimsaratee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that quote, it's so true ! Thanks a lot for following my blog ! Glad you like it :) I am gladly following back !

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the image! And yes - I am sooo happy that it's Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favourite quotes ever :) Dr Seuss is a genius!

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore Dr. Seuss. After learning to rhyme, he taught me inspirational quotes like that.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic quote! You have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for Fridays!

    Yay, I'm excited to check out your friend's blog! I love writers and literature and wit! :)

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fridays are just awesome. :)
    Dr Seuss? Lovin it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That image is so gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the quote, and I'm going to check out your friend's blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dr. Seuss always has the best quotes! Wise man, he was.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...