Monday 25 July 2011

Dreaming.

(image: blingee.com)

Lately I have found myself dreaming about how I want my life to be. Its a time in my life where I'm making choices and becoming fully independent. But I feel kinda trapped in a way. Don't know if anyone else feels like that?


I want to move away from home but its finding the balance between that and my finances (I'm trying to save). I'm starting a masters degree in applied theatre in the autumn which I'm very excited about, but I also want to be living in my own place or with a friend. So right now this is whats on my mind.


I also miss travelling..... Vietnam, The Northern Lights......Australia... New Zealand... America.... Italy. I want to see so many places and experience so many things in this world.


I want to do something of worth in my career, give back, help others but achieve something for my family. :) They've given me so much.       


I'd love to find my soul mate and fall in love.


What do you want for your life? What are your dreams? 

6 comments:

  1. this is crazy because the boyfriend and i were just discussing places to move after college while waiting in line at the bank today. there are so many places we could go, finding the right fit is terribly daunting even if we know we won't be stuck there forever. i am dreaming of a coast with a beach and a cute little house with just enough room for the two of us to entertain guests and cuddle cozy on stormy nights. dreaming is fun, but so is planning and following through! do what your heart tells you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great dreams and I also love to travel. So many great places to visit.
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about things like this make me happy. Just believe you can achieve all this and it will happen :) best of luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also enjoy dreaming and making plans- I am not so good at following through though :(
    I am trying to write a book, so I set myself an amount of words I must write a day- I'm keeping up at the moment but I do not know how long that will last for.

    Torie: I love your cute house by the coast idea :) If I wasn't so close to my family I'd do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. in life, i really want to travel, A LOT! i want to see the world, experience new and exciting things. i also want to settle down, have a little family, and pursue my dream of graphic design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, dreaming is awesome! I always have a hard time with waiting patiently in order to get the things I want out of life. We just have to believe that everything good will come. :) Your masters program sounds really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...