Thursday 14 July 2011

Award Love and Katy Perry.

I was sitting at my computer last night when I got a lovely message from Vanessa at Life As I Know It to say she'd given me a blog award. I was so touched :). Thank you Vanessa!


So the rules of acceptance are that I have to share 7 things about myself and pass it on to 7 or 15 bloggers. As I did this quite recently, I'm going to pass the award to some new and wonderful bloggers I have found!


1. Alli at Reasons to Smile 
2. Red Boots
3. Resolute Twig
4. Lindsey at Delighted Momma
5. Sal at Daniel and I
6. Alice at Alice's Bucket List
7. Annelise at Box of Crayons

I love hearing from all new bloggers and followers to my page, so if you would like the award and I forgot to pass it on to you, let me know!! With love.

*****

And now to share 7 things about myself:

1. My heritage is from all over Europe. I have a British-German grandfather and Polish, Russian, Romanian and French heritage!



2. I am currently addicted to these lyrics: 
'You think I'm pretty without any make up on, You think I'm funny when I tell the punch line wrong, I know you get me, So I let my walls come down, down' from Katy Perry. So romantic.


3. The Western Wall in Jerusalem is my spiritual home.




4.  Motown soul music is a true passion and Love. I love neo-soul music as well like India Arie and Joss Stone.




5.  I taught these women in Ghana last summer. They were amazing, bright, beautiful human beings and i miss the NGO Girls Growth and Development very much.




6. I am a hopeless romantic.


7.  I love Sex and the City, especially Miranda Hobbes. Shes so witty and funny!




Happy Thursday everyone! I'd love to hear seven things about you if you'd like? xxx


(images: google)

10 comments:

  1. Hi Eleanor,

    Thank you so much for the fabulous award -- it's an honor! There's a shout out to you on my blog!

    Sal x

    http://danielandi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Eleanor! I love your 7 things!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! That's exciting :). I'm a hopeless romantic as well. And I love your spiritual home - that is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you like the award:)you have such a pretty blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the award. you definitely deserve it. Oh and I haven't watched Sex and the City in so long, I think I have a lot of catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AW THANK YOU so much!! I loved reading the 7 things about you..WOW I can not believe you went to Ghana! That is pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so incredible that you taught in Ghana - what an amazing experience that must have been!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award, lady, and thank you for mine! Yay! It's always nice to wake up to a comment like that.

    Your European history is so interesting. We have to go generations back in order to find someone just from England!

    I love Sex and the City as well, Samantha was my favourite, I thought she was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Eleanor, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! I love yours as well. I find it amazing that you taught in Ghana. What part of Ghana were you in? My best friend goes ever summer to teach there as well, and I'm always jealous of her journey!

    -Karla
    http://www.casualbedlam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. karla,
    i taught in northern ghana in a city called tamale. :)thats awesome your best friend does that.
    so happy for all the comments here. lots of love all xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...