Tuesday 14 June 2011

Raspberries, Tents, Allotments and Summer :) x

I've had a lovely day today:


*walking in the sunshine with my sister and looking at the gorgeous allotments near us. someone was growing raspberries which has made me crave them even more!


*visiting my grandparents and reminiscing about the war, coupons, rationing, evacuation, and their holidays. i love my grandparents!


*seeing a friend and catching up after 3 months and having deep, philosophical discussions (and some funny anecdotes of course).


*trying my first ever cup of chamomile tea!




Right now I am craving:


Raspberries 
(especially with white chocolate- yum!)








I am wanting to go camping in this Cath Kidston tent:


  


and I am wanting to go for a summer trip with my friends and look at the stars.


What are you excited about this summer?


xo


(images: google)

2 comments:

  1. aw how sweet! i love hearing stories from my grandparents' younger years. the world was such a different place then, but we can connect to it through their stories. that's really beautiful. i hope you get your raspberries soon. :) this summer i will hopefully be enjoying my new job, exploring our new city {los angeles}, and taking a couple trips for weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that tent is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...