Wednesday 22 June 2011

A random post and WELCOME

Hello blog readers!
I just wanted to say its so amazing that you read and comment on my little corner of the blog world. It makes me smile. I also wanted to say WELCOME to my new followers and hope you enjoy reading- thanks for following. I want to know all about you too :).


So this post is going to be quite random. I had a lovely day today. I made a home-made birthday collage card for my sister who turns 21 tomorrow. And I caught up with a friend I hadn't seen in ages, with peanut butter toast and a comfy couch! Its so nice to share stories, and laugh and be silly... eat chocolate and kick your shoes off every once in a while.


At the moment I am loving:


* My sunflower shoots- they are growing so quickly with all the rain here in England that they are going to need to be replanted soon! I can't wait to see them grow into actual flowers :)


* Made in Chelsea- the English version of the Hills. It is so addictive, set in Chelsea, Central London. I love the characters especially Caggy. Does anyone else watch it?


* Discovering new novels. I have just finished reading 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close' by Jonathan Safran Foer, recommended to me by Anna at 'Little Reminders of Love' and am eagerly awaiting my next read. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close is a beautiful book!


*Aloe Blacc's music- especially when he sings live and acoustically.    


*Scrapbooking. I have been making collages of photos I love and theming each page. This is a project that is taking a while and I'm not sure what I'll do with it next.... but it's good to express myself creatively.


Lastly, I am in awe of the work of Action Against Hunger UK. Take a look at their website here


Hope you are having a wonderful week. What are you doing and loving?


xx




(all images: google)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I SO want to see the English version of The Hills! That sounds amazing :) Maybe it's on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see that show, too. I was a hills watcher( I wouldn't say fan) and that would be fun. I am watching way, too much top model reruns these days. Oh and craving frozen yogurt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...