Monday 13 June 2011

My heart is written at lamp light with a pen in my hand.


I have been writing a diary (journal) since I can remember. My first diary entries were way back when I was seven years old, in a little pink notebook with a kitten on the front. I still have them somewhere in my desk.


From the yearnings of childhood, giggles laughter and birthday parties- through the adolescent growing pains into the now woman I am... through travels in India and Ghana...and living away from home... through first loves and not so first loves my pen has documented the map of my life so far. 
And even though I write my heart here, my heart is written at night by lamp light, with a pen in my hand.


How long have you been journalling or blogging for?


xo    


(images :google) 

2 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful that you have kept a diary for so long! It must be amazing to look back at. I did a few entries here and there, but I never really kept one. I have only been blogging 10 months but I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading back on my old journals. I used to try and make myself write in them every night and then i either forgot or got too lazy too. It's hilarious reading back over them. I haven't had a journal since i was a kid however i like reading through them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...