Thursday 4 November 2010

Blog Renaissance


Dear blog friends,

It is now November and I am so sorry I havnt written in such a long period. As you may know, in the summer I was in Ghana volunteering (see blog post below to read more!).... and then I came back and started work. I have also applied to be a drama teacher and today have my interview at a top drama school in London, so a little nervous but I know that as long as I just show them me I'll be OK!! :)

Hope that you are all well and looking forward to more blog posts. I hope you all had a great summer, halloween and are doing fabulously!

With Love,

El xxx

1 comment:

  1. eleanor!!! first of all, good luck with your interview! i have one on monday, so i know exactly how you feel right now - hopeful, nervous, alternating between confidence and insecurity. but take a deep breath and remind yourself that you have a lot to offer!

    i also loved reading all about your ghana experience! what an adventure! will we get see more pictures soon? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...