Wednesday 21 April 2010

Dancing to Lady Gaga


And so today was another day of studying... sad times. BUT what made it better was this song. My best friend (and housemate) Anna and I, when we got tired with our books put it on loud and danced wildly round the room. I particularly like the 'LA LA UH HA HA LA LA RAMAMA GAGA OOH LALA' bit (if anyone knows what I'm talking about?,

Oh blog friends, please leave me sweet comments and make me happy as i sit here with my books, how are you all?

El xxx

1 comment:

  1. sorry for not commenting sooner, school has consumed my life as late as well!! le sigh. soon we shall be done--cheers to that!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...