Monday 1 March 2010

A week of memories and discoveries


image: google


Hi everyone.


Sorry I havnt written for a while, have been so busy!! Had lots going on with uni and friends... and this weekend spent time with friends and family. We had a community religious festival which involves dressing up and eating lots of food! Good times :)



This week has been a week of fun and discoveries.


I have discovered...


-that i LOVE to wear bright nail polish, particularly dark pink (as my nails are painted at the moment)


- a great book by Ed Hussein called 'The Islamist'- must read for anyone wanting to know about the reality of fundamentalist and moderate islam from an inside view. so interesting!


- that babies laughter is quite possibly the cutest thing in the world, and so is baby babble! (when they cant speak yet.. and are just about to talk)


- that Cath Kidston (british amazing designer) sells gorgeous floral teapots


- that I have a new found love for Alicia Keys and am beginning to like Florence and the Machine


- that sometimes its ok to change... change your hair style, your view and your perspective :) im thinking at the moment of changing my hair so i have a side fringe... (americans fringe means bangs!)


- that i love to reminisce... this week I was remembering reading 'To Kill a Mockingbird' aged 15 in class, and passing a beautiful house by my school. It was cream with a balcony at the front.. a really pretty circular one, big bay windows, a big tree at the front with branches that lent over towards the house and a manicured lawn. I fell in love with it.... and associated it with Scout and Jem's street in the book in 1930s America .



What have you discovered this week?


Love :)


El xxx

2 comments:

  1. I have side bangs right now! They're pretty long, so they stay out of my face, but I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My toenails are a bright shade of pastel pink right now, and I'm loving it! (: Thank you darling Eleanor for your sweet comments on my blog. You are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...