Thursday 18 February 2010

Loving and Living.





images: google-





Hi,


So this post is about all the things I am loving/ doing etc :) let me know what you've been up to!!!


I am READING Paulo Coelho's latest novel - 'The Winner Stands Alone'


The last FILMS I saw were- The Princess and the Frog and Veronika Decides to Die



I am LOVING the style and theatricality of Lady GaGa.. and also randomly loving bow headbands. Ever since the oversized Luella headband came out a couple of years ago I have been in love!!!



I am equally LOVING Alicia Keys- her performance at the Brit Awards with Jay Z was amazing.




The last PLAY i saw was Hamlet... the next one I want to see is one by Tennessee Williams



Lastly,


I am LOVING my friends and family and all the sweet people who post comments on my blog!



El xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I love Alicia Keys and Jay Z together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart bow headbands as well! I have quite the collection, almost in every colour and different sizes. Hee. Hope you're well, love. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...