Tuesday 11 August 2009

Cath Kidston and Summer.....







Hello!


So its a lovely, sunny afternoon here in London and after a morning of productivity (doing boring stuff like ordering university books and washing....) I am now relaxing and enjoying the sunshine. I was sitting on the couch reading the paper when I came across an article on Cath Kidston.


Cath Kidston is a British designer who had a boutique in London for a long time and has now branched into the mainstream. Her clothes, bags and accessories are a throw back to the 1930s-50s, with floral patterns and cute, kitsch things. My best friend became obsessed with her stuff and I love it too!. My auntie bought me a shopper bag for my birthday... its so pretty.. blue with pink and yellow roses.



So I wanted to share my favourite Cath kidston things from her website- http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/.... because they make me happy! I particularly love the retro radios :)



Love El xx














1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your lovely thoughts here! I appreciate every single comment. Lots of Love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...